What day is this?
- I’ve got a new workout routine every morning. It’s three minutes and fourteen seconds long and it’s called the Lonely Boy dance. It is ridiculous how much I love this video and how it really gets me moving. (I even tolerate the ad!)
- I’ve been hermit-like lately. I miss people. Lots of people. Certain people. Some people. Specific people. I miss people. People is a funny word if you write it enough times in a row. People. People. People. It doesn’t even look spelled right!
- It’s only October and my boy has already missed five days of school due to illness and taken home three fundraisers. Schools are repulsive germ factories. And how many times can I hit up the same people for overpriced goods?
- After around 5.5 years, I am finally dreaming a little more regularly. Which sucks, because I think I would rather not remember them. Last night I had one about a coworker that was most disturbing – so bad that I would never even tell her about it, but I will totally hug her today if I see her. Also, WTF?
- I have no idea how many, but I know I’m losing followers and I understand since I haven’t said much lately. I truly feel like nothing is interesting enough to share, which seems to not have stopped me today. See above bullets for reference.